The Amrex SpectrumMicro-1000 is a clinical micro current generator designed to manage chronic and acute pain. Providing an easy to use treatment protocol, the Amrex SpectrumMicro-1000 enables the practitioner to control the patient's pain during the healing process. Not to be confused with a conventional T.E.N.S. device, the SpectrumMicro-1000 differs in both the type of electrical output the unit produces and how the instrument is utilized.
More Information on the Amrex SpectrumMicro-1000:
The conveniently portable Amrex SpectrumMicro-1000 provides easy treatment protocol set up; selectable audio function indicator; and "quick read" illuminated visual function indicators. The unit includes a rechargeable battery pack with a battery protection circuit for use outside the office.
Amrex SpectrumMicro-1000 Features:
• Touch pad controls
• Illuminated display
• Selectable audio and conductivity LED display
• Selectable audio and current output LED display
• Selectable 20-1000 uA current range
• Selectable 0.5-640 Hz frequency range
• Variable polarity
• Point conductance measurement
• Remote treatment on/off conductance probe
• 24 Karat gold plated electrodes
• Pad or probe treatment options
• Battery operable (batteries included)