This product qualifies for our Price Match Guarantee! Learn More >
The Bellavita Automatic Bath Lifter is the lightest bathlift on the market at only 20 ½ pounds, and at 2.3 inches it is the lowest bath chair lift available. Designed to lower down into the tub and rise back up without the use of body strength, the Bellavita Automatic Bath Lifter is equipped with a water-tight hand control that floats in water making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation.. For health reasons, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
More Information on the Bellavita Automatic Bath Lifter:
Bellavita Automatic Bath Lifter Features:
• The lightest bathlift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
• The Bellavita lowers to 2.3"
• Seat height of the Bellavita Automatic Bath Lifter reaches a record 18.8 in. Excellent for deeper model tubs.
• The backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position.
• Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate. When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
• Completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
• The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control.
• Two-piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport.
• Padded seat and backrest provide added comfort.
• Washable hygienic covers are sold separately.
• Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling.
• Built in safety controls
• 4 quick-release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
• Headrest available as an optional extra (sold separately)
• Weight capacity: 300 pounds
32.6" (L) (with backrest in a reclined position) x 27.5" (W) (seat incl. side flaps)
13.7" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 22.4" (L)
2.3" - 18.8"
25.1" (H) x 12.5" - 14.1" (W)
12.2" (W) x 22" (L)
Load Capacity Max.
Total Weight (excl. hand control)
Hand Control: The battery is located in the hand control and can be easily unplugged from the lift for charging in an outlet.
** HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by Rehabmart are intended as general guidelines only. Rehabmart does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.