The Clinton Eco-Friendly Wood Treatment Table with Drawers is a high-quality, "green" treatment table that comes standard with two easy-clean drawers, a laminate shelf, an adjustable backrest, CARB II compliant plywood and all-hardwood legs. A flat-topped option is also available, as are a variety of factory-installed features to further customize the Clinton Eco-Friendly Wood Treatment Table with Drawers. This product is shipped using FedEx. Some assembly may be required.
More Information on the Clinton Eco-Friendly Wood Treatment Table with Drawers:
The Clinton Eco-Friendly Wood Treatment Table with Drawers supports up to 400 lbs. under normal conditions. All top corners are rounded and seamless, and all upholstery and edge tape is PVC-free. The table exceeds 2009 CARB I standards by using 2011 CARB II-compliant plywood and laminated panels with no added urea-formaldehyde, which helps improve indoor air quality.
Also available with non-adjustable backrest (Option 088 - will not ship via FedEx® Ground with this option).
Clinton-Eco is one of the best "Green" lines of medical equipment in the industry. Our tables meet the strict 2011 California CARB II mandates by using materials containing no added urea-formaldehyde or PVC's which along with other eco-friendly features improve indoor air quality. Overall, Clinton provides more green features more options and offers one of the best selections of eco-friendly equipment in the industry.
Clinton understands sustainability. In fact, Clinton has been practicing "Green Manufacturing" long before it became popular for marketing reasons, but because it was the right thing to do. It's good for the environment, the safety of our workers and the well-being of the doctors, nurses and patients who use our products. Our "Green" practices in acquiring raw materials and manufacturing are among the best in the industry. They include:
Purchasing hardwoods and plywood only from North American managed forests sources
Never using imported lumber from suspect sources to guard against providing a market for clear-cut lumbering practices and the depletion of global rainforests
Using only water-based topcoats which contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in our factories
Applying of our laminates with a hot melt system or water-based glues which produce little VOCs
Implementing an in-house state-of-the-art powder coating metal finishing system that produces no VOC emissions (2009)
Replacing all factory lighting with energy efficient lighting that uses less energy and each bulb lasts approximately 8 years
Using only water-based, steel-cleaning solutions
Recycling 100% of our waste metal
Using only California CARB II compliant plywood and laminated panels with no added urea-formaldehyde
At Clinton Industries, we take environmental responsibility seriously. We have even developed and extremely green line of tables that exceed our standard green practices.
088 Flat Top Option
• Flat top option can not ship FedEx® Ground. It MUST ship by common carrier with all normal shipping charges.
• Euro-style drawer with metal sides and laminate bottom and ends
• Holds up to 75 lbs. (34kg) under normal use
• Adjustable in height and angle
• Includes two mounting brackets.
• Permits patients to lie face down without turning head. 9" (22.86cm) long x 2" (5.08cm) wide
• Standard placement is in the head end of the table top.
• Stirrups are adjustable in height, angle and length
• Heels are coated and stirrup bars are chrome plated
018 Removable Mat Top Option
• Mat is attached with Velcro® strips
030 Paper Dispenser
• Accommodates paper rolls from 18" (45.72cm) to 21" (53.34cm) wide
040 Paper Cutter
• Clear plastic with elastic straps and buckle
• 2" x 92" (5.08 cm x 233.68 cm) Strap secures with quick fasten hook and loop fastener