The ColorMouse-RM Magnifier can be used along with any regular TV to magnify small print or the details of images, making them easy to see. Use the ColorMouse-RM Magnifier for reading magazines, maps, prescription bottles, food labels, stamps, or for looking at photographs or other images. This product has three different modes; full-color, reverse mode (RM) and enhanced mode. The monitor is sold separately.
The ColorMouse-RM Magnifier is covered by a two-year warranty from the manufacturer.
1) Simply plug the ColorMouse-RM into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
2) Your television will change to the correct channel automatically on European models. For the USA and rest of the world just press your remote control "Video" button.
3) Hold the ColorMouse-RM in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
4) That's it. Enjoy reading.
To switch from the Reverse Mode (white text on black background) to Full Colour Mode, press the smaller round button near the cable one time.
To switch from the Full Colour Mode to Enhanced Mode (pure black text on pure white background), press the small round button again.
To switch back to Reverse Mode, press the small round button one last time.
Tip : Leave the ColorMouse-RM connected so that it's always ready to use.
• Compatible with any TV using video input
• High contrast image, less glare
• Vivid full colour mode
• Ergonomic and easy to use
• 24x Magnification on a 20" TV :(High)
• 13x Magnification on a 20" TV :(Low)
• SCART connection with Auto-Detect (Europe)
• RCA connection (USA & rest of world)
• 6 - 9 feet of easy store cable
• Durable, CE approved, built to last