The newest addition to the DeVilbiss family of oxygen concentrators, the 5 Liter Compact Concentrator, features an attractive minimalist design that's far less obtrusive in a patient's home. Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
**Lead time 7-14 business days.**
More Information on the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator:
While the design is new, the 5 Liter Compact Concentrator incorporates many of the field-proven internal components featured in popular DeVilbiss models including the 515A or 303 Concentrators -- more than 70% in fact, to facilitate maintenance and repair. Plus, this new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.
Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E1390
Product Weight: 37 lbs.
Product Width: 14 in.
Product Length/Depth: 12 in.
Product Height: 23 in.
Power Consumption: 310 Watts (270 Watts @ 2.5 lpm or less)
Product Warranty 5 Years
Alarms: High/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
Compressor: DeVilbiss GSE long life
• Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
• Noticeably quiet operation.
• Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting.
• Two-year dealer service interval*.
• Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
• Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance.
• Lockable flow meter - Pediatric flow meter available.
• Convenient top and side handles for easy transport.
• Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters).
• Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.