Power floor lift with manual opening base requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
View Larger Image
Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Lift provides an ideal solution for moving patients from beds, stretchers, wheelchairs, commodes and even from the floor. Provide safe and effective transfers with advanced features for protection, safety and assistance to caregivers. The I-Lift series are premium lifts without the premium price!
More Information on the Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Lift:
Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Lift Key Features:
• Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
• Innovative swivel bar redesigned with double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and 360 degrees rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning residents.
• Integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.
• Ergonomic dual angle push bar is symmetrical to accommodate a variety of caregivers' heights and allows access from either side.
• Includes 2-24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charged while the other is in use to minimize downtime.
• Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage when not in use.
• Third-party certified to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535)
Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Lift Specifications:
Base: Clearance 4.6"
Base Length: 46.6"
Base Width: Open 37.4"
Product Weight: 118 lb.
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
Range: 22.2" - 76.1"
Warranty: Limited Lift - 3 years
Electronics - 1 year
SAFETY: Resident and Caregiver safety is in the details. I-Lift Series Lifts were designed with innovative features to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535). Sleek European styling with no exposed pinch points. Integrated anti-entrapment features automatically stops the lift if it meets any kind of resistance while it is being lowered. Large aluminum safety clips provide confidence that slings are firmly attached.
Caregivers will appreciate unsurpassed maneuverability in tight spaces with a low base clearance and small turning radius. Ergonomic dual angled push handle better accommodates a variety of caregivers' heights and allows access from both sides. Premium casters and base design require 60% LESS force to push/pull the lift.
EASE OF USE:
Wide base opening is effortless with the push of a button. Powder coated, protective leg and base cover make the lift easy to clean and disinfect.
Both models include-A slim, lightweight and ergonomic hand pendant with clear symbols.
24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charging while the other is in use.
Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Plus Lift is located at the link above under Options!