The Sentra Full Reclining High Back Wheelchair has a headrest extension that comes standard with a cushioned head immobilizer. The reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees, and the front caster forks with 8 in. casters can be adjusted to 3 positions.
More Information on the Sentra Full Reclining High Back Wheelchair:
Features of the Sentra Full Reclining High Back Wheelchair:
* Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
* Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery.
* Padded armrests.
* Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims.
* Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
* Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
* Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear.
* Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
* Aluminum footplates.
* Chrome plated hand rims.
* Rear anti-tippers standard.
* 8 in. front casters.
* Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
* Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
WARRANTY: Manufacturer's warranty is as follows: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
** HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by Rehabmart are intended as general guidelines only. Rehabmart does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.