Wound Care Stimulen™ Collagen Gel Tube, a gel formulated to produce a highly concentrated dispersion of modified collagen. This gel provides a method to apply these collagens to wounds when it is difficult to apply the powder, such as a leg in a vertical position or the bottom of the foot. It can also be used to fill a cavity wound. 12 tubes per case.
Wound Care Stimulen Collagen Gel Tube, 0.5 oz 12 per case
Wound Care Stimulen Collagen Gel Tube, 1 oz 12 per case
More Information on the Wound Care Stimulen Collagen Gel Tube:
This gel contains a high level of glycerine. Cover the gel and wound area with an appropriate secondary dressing. We recommend that you use Elasto-Gel™ gel sheets. Elasto-Gel™ gel sheets containing high levels of glycerine and have been shown to exhibit bacteriostatic properties.
Directions For Use
1. Tubes Before use remove cap and peel off the safety seal. Packets Tear corner off of the packet where packet is indented.
2. Cleanse the wound using standard protocol.
3. Apply a generous coating of the collagen gel onto wound site, or fill wound cavity.
4. Cover the wound and Stimulen™ with a non-adherent secondary dressing*, and secure with tape or appropriate covering.
5. Change the secondary dressing and re-apply Stimulen™ collagen gel daily or as needed.
We recommend Elasto-Gel™ wound dressings.
HCPCS CODES: It is solely the care provider's responsibility to determine if a given diagnosis properly corresponds to a given billing code, Rehabmart is simply providing this information as a starting point for possible billing code applicability. This information is based upon anecdotal accounts of acceptable billing codes for diagnoses in which the identified product has been used in the past. Rehabmart does not participate in the billing process and it is solely the caregiver's responsibility to determine if the billing code actually applies to the treatment provided.